The Timberland Davis Square mixed-media chukkas are made to feel comfy inside with lightweight OrthoLite footbeds and look great outside with Defender Repellent Systems treatment to help repel stains. They’re also mindfully made with responsibly sourced leather and eco-conscious fabric. This classic footwear style is a staple for any closet and is ideal for casual outfits, but can be dressed up for a smart look.
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe With Damp Cloth
- Construction: Cushioned Footbed
- Features: No Strap, Lace Up, Closed Toe
- Height Type: Mid Top
- Footwear Upper Material: 100% Leather
- Footwear Outsole Material: 100% Rubber
- Heel: No Heel
- Footwear outsole details: Treaded Outsole
- Footwear outsole material 2 percentage: 100
- Better Leather from a tannery rated silver by the Leather Working Group for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Cordura Ecomade fabric is made with recycled materials and is resistant to abrasions, tears, scuffs and punctures
- Defender Repellent Systems treatment repels spills, blocks stains and helps maintain breathability
- ReBOTL™ fabric lining containing at least 50% recycled plastic reduces waste in landfills
- Lightweight OrthoLite footbed provides moisture transport, antimicrobial function and long-term cushioning. The ultra-breathable material won’t break down or lose cushioning over time, keeping your footwear comfortable and supportive
There are no reviews yet.