Mariners need slippers and sandals too is what weve heard time and time again in our 80 plus years being in business. If youre one of those people the Hokulea is the perfect match. Our classic white deck sole provides boating enthusiast with a non-marking, non-slip version of our Makaha. The Hokulea flip flops are the perfect gift for the fisherman in your life. Sportfishing is intense, so its a relief to know that the sport finally has the perfect boat sandal for protection and Hawaiian style. No matter whether youre wrangling a marlin off the coast or just planning a relaxing poolside afternoon, youll be glad that the Hokulea slippers are a part of your wardrobe. The sturdy woven nylon strap and toe post creates a comfortable grip that conforms to your foot, while the arched, cushioned sole creates long-lasting support. Offered in multiple styles, the Hokulea will be a stylish addition to your collection in or out of the water.
- Care and Cleaning: Care Instructions Not Provided
- Footwear Lining Material: No Lining
- Footwear Insole Material: Rubber
- Features: Thong Strap, Slip On, Open Toe
- Footwear Upper Material: 100% Rubber
- Heel: Approximately 0.5 Inches No Heel
- Footwear outsole material 1: Rubber
- Shoe Width: Medium
- Tubular nylon strap has no hard edge and rolls against the skin for extra comfort.
- Textured rubalon insole wicks moisture away from the foot providing added grip.
- Scott’s signature deck sole features a non-marking white rubber.
- Arch support and heel cup.
- Mariners need slippers too
There are no reviews yet.