About RockDove:We’re a small team based in Santa Monica, California devoted to the craft of slipper-making. Our journey began with an experiment to comfort the tired feet of local southern California birdwatchers. Using memory foam from mattress toppers and supportive insoles from hiking boots, we set out to create every slipper as if for the world’s most exhausted and adventure-weary feet. A decade and millions of pairs later, we’re still forcused on slippers and nothing else — nothing to distract us from keeping making the best comfort footwear on the planet.
- Sizing: Mens
- Care and Cleaning: Machine Washable
- Footwear Lining Material: Acrylic
- Footwear Insole Material: Foam
- Features: No Strap, Pull On, Closed Toe
- Footwear Upper Material: 95% Acrylic and 5% Spandex
- Footwear outsole material 1: Acrylic
- Shoe Width: Medium
- CLOSED HEEL – These slippers hug your feet entirely so they won’t fly off when walking, especially on stairs. Made of soft uppers, you can also step over the back and wear them as slip-ons, for times when you need to quickly slip them on and go
- TOASTY WARM – Covered in plush sherpa fleece from inside to outside, this slipper will wrap your feet in a cocoon of warmth so they’ll never feel cold.
- CLOUDLIKE – Midsole padded with high-density memory foam and two support foams for extra cushioning; molds to the curves of your underfoot to evenly distribute stress. Once worn you’ll never want to take them off – they’re that comfortable.
- VERSATILE – Rubber outsole lets you step anywhere from bedroom to outdoors without switching shoes, useful for times when you need to step out for quick errands; also makes a great camp or dorm slipper that’s easy to pack up (no need to ever worry about damaging or creasing the material).
- DURABLE – Sole is joined to the upper via sewn side seams (not glued on), greatly improving the durability of the slipper; they’re also machine washable so simply throw them in the wash and they’ll come out as good as new.
|Label Size||US||UK||Europe||Canada||Heel-to-Toe (CM)|