The 10th anniversary of the GT-1000™ running shoe takes a big step forward in what this model stands for. Designed for the runner with an active lifestyle, they’re seeking a lightweight everyday trainer with excellent cushioning. The upper has been reimagined with a new engineered mesh that adjusts to your foot’s natural shape while providing a comfortable midfoot hold. With the addition of an integrated support system, this application improves the heel fit and creates a more secure feel. Following a more sustainable design approach, this shoe also uses fewer resources to color the sockliner. Featuring a layer of GEL® technology cushioning in the heel to improve shock absorption, the shoe also integrates a FLYTEFOAM® midsole material that offers a softer and more supportive feeling at footstrike. Lastly, the DUOMAX® support system consists of a firmer density of foam placed on the medial side of the midsole to help reduce the foot’s pronounced inward roll (overpronation) while improving stability.
- Care and Cleaning: Clean With Mild Detergent
- Footwear Lining Material: Man Made Materials
- Footwear Insole Material: Man Made Materials
- Features: Lace Up
- Footwear Outsole Material: 100% Rubber
- Heel: No Heel
- Footwear toe openness: Closed Toe
- Footwear upper material 1: Man Made Materials
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- FLYTEFOAM® Technology Provides lightweight cushioning
- Rearfoot GEL® technology cushioning system Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance
- DuoMax® Support System A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically
- AHAR® Plus Outsole Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber
There are no reviews yet.